Universal College of Medical Sciences and Teaching Hospital
Universal College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) was established in 1998 and has made a remarkable name in the field of medicine and dentistry in Nepal. The college is located at Bhairahawa in the district of Rupandehi. Universal College of Medical Sciences was established with a purpose to train and bring out competent medical professionals from all over the globe. Since its inception, the college has already produced more than 2000 doctors who are practicing in their respective disciplines not just in Nepal but all over the world.
The college consists of a 750-bedded hospital with prominent faculties from Nepal, India and abroad with modern equipments and technologies. The lush green, 120 acre UCMS campus has been equipped with all modern amenities required for certification and clearance from the Tribhuvan University, Nepal, Medical Council & Nepal Ministry of Education. The college offers MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. Nursing, B.N, B.MLT, B. Pharmacy,BPH, BMRIT & Post Graduation (PG), MD/MS degrees.
Affiliated to Tribhuwan University
It is affiliated to the Institute of Medicine, Tribhuwan University and is recognized by the Nepal Medical Council (NMC).
- MBBS (Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery): 4 and half years with an internship of one year
- BDS (Bachelor in Dental Surgery): 4 and half years with one year of internship
- B. Sc. Nursing: 4 Year
- B. N (Bachelor of Nursing): 3 Years
- B. MLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology): 4 Year
- B. Pharmacy: 4 Year
- PG (Post Graduate): 3 Years
- BMIT (Bachelor in Medical Imaging Technology): 4 years
- BPH (Bachelor in Public Health): 4 years