Conbextra GP2 is a two-component, polymer modified, cement-based grout manufactured by Fosroc. It is designed for use as a general purpose grout in a wide range of applications, including grouting of base plates, machine bases, and bearing plates, as well as filling voids and gaps in precast concrete elements and structural steelwork.
Some of the key features and benefits of Conbextra GP2 are:
- Non-shrink: Conbextra GP2 grout is non-shrink, which means that it will not shrink or settle after it has been placed, helping to ensure that the grouted joints remain tight and secure.
- High strength: Conbextra GP2 grout has a high compressive strength and can be used in applications where high load-bearing capacity is required.
- Flowable: Conbextra GP2 grout is flowable, which makes it easy to place and compact into tight spaces and irregular voids.
- Reduced permeability: Conbextra GP2 grout is formulated to have reduced permeability, which helps to prevent the ingress of water and other liquids, making it suitable for use in water retaining structures.
- Flexible: Conbextra GP2 grout is flexible, which helps to accommodate small movements and thermal expansion in the structure.
- Easy to use: Conbextra GP2 grout is a two-component product, meaning that the two parts (powder and liquid) are mixed together on site to produce the grout. The mixing process is simple and easy, and no special equipment is required.
Conbextra GP2 is suitable for use in a wide range of temperatures, including high and low temperatures, making it suitable for use in different climates. It can be used on different substrates, including concrete and steel. It's recommended to consult with Fosroc technical team for selecting the appropriate product for a specific application, and for the detailed application instructions.