Mild Steel Angle
Mild steel angle is a type of steel angle bar made from low carbon steel, also known as mild steel. It is commonly used in construction, engineering and fabrication projects because of its low cost and good strength-to-weight ratio.
Mild steel angle is available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses and can be cut to size to meet the specific requirements of a project. They are often used in the construction of buildings, bridges, and other structures as a reinforcement and support element.
Mild steel angles can be used in a wide range of applications and industries, including:
- Construction: used as a structural support in building frames, walls, and other structures
- Manufacturing: used to make equipment and machinery
- Transportation: used in the construction of trailers, trucks, and other vehicles
- Mining: used in the mining industry to extract minerals and ore
- Energy: used in the energy industry to make wind turbines, oil rigs, and other equipment
Mild steel angles are also easy to cut, drill, and weld and can be painted or coated to protect against corrosion. They are also available in different grades and finishes, such as hot-dip galvanized, pre-galvanized, and painted.